


High School is a fun time for kids. Most days I feel like I do stuff, I just can't prove it.....so I took pictures. We are so proud of Jared and how hard he works at developing his talents and skills. He went out of town for a week to Omaha Nebraska for a tournament that fell during the College world Series. He was able to watch the College championship game which was a lot of fun for him. They also visited the zoo which is amazing. I can honestly say that I saw more personal growth from him during these last few weeks than I have seen for a while. Brent and I are both so proud. When he is warmed up pitching he can throw in the 80's. (that's mph!) But more important, he's a good boy.
Next week, Katelyn is officially a teenager. (sigh) Stay turned to my next post which will be "Katelyn through the years". Unless I cry too much while writing. : l
3 comments:
Those are some awesome pictures! He's turning into one hunky man. Keep a close on eye on him, I think I might want him as a son-in-law...will you keep him in reserve for me?
I always knew you did stuff.
Tell Jared that he's throwing with the wrong hand...he may even get 90MPH if he figures that one out.
Post a Comment