Sunday, September 26, 2010

Homecoming


Homecoming was last night and it was also Jared's first date. He was so excited. He was not excited that I interrupted his dinner to make him take pictures. But, he smiled and was a good sport. They had a nice time doing mini-golf and dinner at the Olive Garden. After the dance they went back to a friends house for a movie. The looked so cute! I guess I am now old enough to have a dating son. (sniff, sniff)
For the record, when I had them outside for pictures, they had just placed their order. I came in after getting my own take-out to snap a restaurant shot. :)

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute pictures!! I can't believe he is old enough to date! Crazy!! Becca is upset that I didn't conceive her a few months earlier so she could date her Sophmore year. I can't seem to do anything right! lol

Carrie said...

You are very smart with the take out order. (Love Katelyn White BTW). Too cute. What a handsome critter. (I hope I one day have a picture like that of Emma and Tyler, ahh too cute)

Jill said...

You should have followed them to the dance too... I want to see a picture of that. lol how fun!

Jenni said...

Cute pictures! Katelyn said it was a lot of fun (I have her in YW and LOVE her!). Fun memories!

Alyssa said...

Seriously? You have a son that is old enough to date? You still look like YOU are a teenager. Not fair! Hope they had a great time. They looked GREAT!

Rekehl Johnson said...

I should have been brave like you and followed to get pictures! Only my kid wouldn't have smiled but been grumpy.

Marianne said...

Too cute! I am so impressed that he didn't throw something at you when you took his picture. (He has a great arm) :)

Crystal said...

So fun! Katelyn is a cutie! Maybe I should say that both Katelyns are cuties. On his next date let me know and I can pick up the take out and happen to run into him :)

Nate said...

How embarrassing. I can't believe you did that. Did you lick your fingers and wipe his face too?

Linda Barton said...

Nate....the plan was for the moms of the boys to meet at the Olive Garden for pics so they didn't have to go 4 places. They ended up being seated quicker than they thought they would so after they ordered we went out front (with the nice photo scenery) to get the pictures. Jared wasn't embarrassed, his date is in my ward and I did her hair and took pictures for both boys' moms.
Plus, I only picked ONE booger so it was fine :)
IT WAS THE PLAN! I AM NOT A STALKER! lol

Aimee said...

Oh, I am so relieved to hear your explanation to Nate. I was going to give you such a hard time for following them to the restaurant to get "take out." Ha ha!!