Tyler's b day is a few days before halloween, he was excited to turn 8...unfortunately, he turned 7. :) He's excited to get baptized....
Anyways, to know me is to know how much I love Halloween. (not much) However, I did spring for new costumes this year because nothing fit the kids in the costume box. Brent and the kids carved the pumpkins, and luckily Brent remembered to snap a few pics before we left for trick or treating. We did have fun walking around with the boys, they get so excited! At the scary houses Jason would say, "let's not go there, that house is creeping me out." So we skipped the freaky ones. Katelyn had her last year of Trick or treating, she decided a few hours before it was time to go that she wanted to do it, so she used a poodle skirt from an activity days thing a from few years ago, and went as a fifties gal.
I have always had D track so we miss the Halloween parade every year. I do, however, love Christmas so I will be getting excited for that soon I bet. :)
2 comments:
Hooray! I made her that poodle skirt! She is so cute, I was excited to see her. Your kids are awesome!
We must have been one of the freaky houses. Sorry.
Post a Comment