Thursday, December 22, 2011

So, I stole the pic from Mc. I am not a "baker". MC it "baker-extraordinaire" I appreciated her willingness to help me with these yummy pretzels. I can't believe how many we made, but it was so much fun to spend time with my BFF in her kitchen. Thanks!
I am almost ready to be nearly done shopping for Christmas.....next, I'll wrap. I love Christmas. Even though each year it gets a little more stressful, I am trying to keep things in perspective. I look forward for months about getting together with our families. I also am glad to have church on Christmas this year. Katelyn and I are playing a flute duet with the choir. She is so talented....me on the other hand haven't played since I was her age. But it's working out.
Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Mia said...

I never knew you played the flute. What a great memory for you two to have on Christmas.