Monday morning, Jared starts his journey to Mexico. Of course, he starts out by going to Atlanta, like you do, then will be picked up at the airport by Austin Emch, who is an a.p. I know Jared will be glad to see a familiar face. I mailed his Christmas stuff today and the extra items he forgot (like baptism clothes lol) He's likely opening it now. I'm pretty excited. We love him so much and are so extremely proud.
 |
This is the sign the boys hit on the way out of their apartment (such a boy thing)
|
I never thought Jared's handwriting would make me so happy. It's a great lesson when getting on your kids about their handwriting. Someday it will make you smile like nothing else could.
I know he's where the Lord needs him, and I know he's in the Lords hands. It makes me smile.
No comments:
Post a Comment