 |
| Starting pitcher in beautiful St. George |
 |
| I always love the facial expressions when my boys pitch |
 |
| The Eagles |
 |
| Handsome dude |
 |
| Intimidation factor |
 |
| chillaxin after a win |
Tyler started super league this year. This was his first out of town trip. The Eagles went to the March Madness Tournament in St. George. Thanks to Mindy Peck for the baseball pictures, she is very talented! Tyler and I went alone, and even though we missed the rest of the family, we had a great time. I remember (like it was yesterday) when Jared was 10 thinking, "when Tyler is this age, Jared will be on a mission". I have no idea where all the time went....but here we are.
Life is good! Life is busy...but I'm finding that the more things change, the more things stay the same.
I haven't even thought about what things will look like when Tyler is on a mission. I guess I'll probably be a grandma.....
No comments:
Post a Comment