Tuesday, June 1, 2010

that's not weird...

Yesterday, Jared put his shirt on like this and asked if he could wear it to mow the lawn. I didn't think he would so I said yes. He didn't seem to be very embarrassed. Or maybe he hoped I'd say no, and when I didn't he couldn't back down. Teenagers are fun!

7 comments:

brees said...

At least he was mowing the lawn!

Kersten said...

Kids need to get their summer tans going, lol!

Shelley said...

He will hate that you took this picture one day, let alone posted it online for everyone to see! I see some blackmail potential in the future...

Marianne said...

Maybe he doesn't want to sunburn his shoulders? I give up. Teenagers make no sense.

Crystal said...

What the...? Hey, whatever floats his boat, and gets him to mow the lawn. Now, get him to run to Maverick and get you a drink!

Carrie said...

teenage boys make me chuckle, think of the weird tan lines he is going to have, kind of a shoulderless tan, too funny

Mia said...

My computer is blocking his photo. Must be a nudie :)