Monday, February 14, 2011

The stick broke......

I walked in my kitchen after having a deep talk with another child when Tyler says, "The stick broke....I had to use my finger!" I'm sure it will be green for a week. Who ever invented the Fun Dip is, in fact, a dip.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh that is so funny! At least the kid is resourceful! His teeth will probably be green for a week too.

Alyssa said...

I detest the Fun Dip now, but loved eating it as a kid. I never used my finger, and I am glad. I think his really might be green for awhile. Funny!

Sherron said...

I found our kitchen counter top, chair and floor all a mysterious green color yesterday. Seth opened his Fun Dip powder side first and then had trouble opening the stick side. A little bit of water to clean up made a BIG mess.
The inventor is a dip, I agree.