Saturday, February 12, 2011

Sweethearts





Sweethearts was tonight at Riverton High School. Luckily my son dates nice girls so that cuts my anxiety down. I hope they have a blast! It looked like a fun group. His poor date had ginormously tall shoes cuz he's not exactly a small guy. Ahhh, to be a kid again....
A big thank you to Lisl Barney for making the corsage and boutonniere, it matched perfectly and looked amazing! I highly recommend her for your flower needs, she is AWESOME!!!! THANK YOU LISL!!!!

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

Your son really is quite handsome. He and his date look really cute in their pictures. Such a fun time of life.

Linda Barton said...

Thanks, Alyssa, I think he's cute, too! But most important, he's nice. I wished I dated more guys like him in High School(of course, he's exactly like my wonderful hubby!) We need to do lunch some time!

Mia said...

They are adorable! Such a good looking couple. Love the shoes!