Friday, November 11, 2011

Tyler's baptism





Tyler's baptism was incredible! He had a great day. It's had been awhile since we had a baptism in my family. I had forgotten how amazing they can be. Jason isn't pictured with us because he was being difficult and didn't want to stand in the picture. Katelyn and Jared spoke and bore their testimonies, it was beautiful. I am constantly a inspired by their testimonies.
We love the Gospel. I have a testimony of the Holy Ghost. To receive the gift of the Holy Ghost is such a blessing in my life and I have enjoyed teaching my kids about how much love I feel for the gift. I am thankful that my husband baptized Tyler. He is a good example of what a leader in the home means.

2 comments:

Mom of 12 said...

Baptism day is so exciting! Tell him congrats from all of us.
Sandy

Mia said...

You look so beautiful! And I'm in shock at how tall Jared is—WOW!