Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Today is a normal summer day, kids are playing/fighting.playing. Katelyn started her tennis matches. She has decided that I am bad luck, when I come watch she loses. When I can't come, she wins. So, we'll see how that goes.  Elementary starts in a week and one day. Katelyn starts in a week in and a half. Jared goes to the MTC in 62 days.
Life is good.
Brent and I, and several family members attended the temple with us as Jared went for the first time. It was an amazing experience. Words can not describe the joy we felt. Jared has even picked up a shift to work at the baptismal  font (4:30-7:30 a.m.) He is enjoying the experience. I wish I could slow time down right now. It's ironic, because I spent a lot of time wishing years away. I love my family, I love the Gospel. I love the peace we feel when we are living the standards the Lord want us to be living.
(Thank you Molly for bring a camera, it was the last thing on my mind) We went to the Timpanogas Temple which was beautiful

No comments: