It's a crazy baseball week for the Barton Bunch. We are in a tournament this weekend so I was counting up our games we'd be playing. We will for sure play 8 and possibly 11 games from Mon- Sat. (Including 1 game for Katelyn) Good thing we love sports, and good thing it's super nice weather!
Tonight, we had a double header and Jared hit 2 in the park home runs! One of them was a grand slam. if you are unfamiliar with baseball terminology, feel free to do a quick Google search. lol) We have been so blessed to have great coaches for our kids. It makes all the difference.
Well, that's all for now, I'll try to post something else exciting soon. I hope everyone is having a great week!
4 comments:
Have fun! I remember the days when my brothers were in little league. We spent so many nights at the park playing and getting treats at the snack shack! Nothing better! :)
Way to go! That's one fun thing about having boys, you get to be so involved in sports. Baseball on Tuesday and Thursday's is enough for me right now though. Sounds like fun!
Baseball stardom here he comes.
- Rekehl
Congrats to Jared! He's awesome.
Post a Comment