I have a conundrum. My life takes on a whole new whirlwind of change come baseball/softball season. I love that my kids enjoy sports, they are even really good! But, I'm afraid that my blogging is going to suffer. Aaaahhh, the sacrifices we make for our children.
Jared and I just got home from Mesquite for a tournament. They took third place. It was so much fun because we got to go by ourselves. I sat at the park without a care in the world. When it was time to go home, I won't lie, I wanted to head south and keep going to Vegas baby! Since my pole dancing isn't what it used to be, I knew I couldn't support myself (sigh) so, we came home. lol It's nice to leave but all in all, I'm glad to be home. Jason learned lots of new words. Tyler is now perma-glued to me and and I love it. Also, I learned that Katelyn won 'Best in Show' for her Federation performance!!! She is awesome!
Thursday, we have another tournament in Spanish Fork, Katelyn's softball league starts tonight, so ready or not....here it comes.
4 comments:
You're such a good mom. It is nice to have some time away...it helps you and the kiddies remember to appreciate what you have. Thanks again for talking today...you're the best. :)
What a way to keep up with having your kids involved in a little bit of everything! That's awesome, exactly the kind of Kool-Aid mom I am striving to become. :) Thanks for sharing the pole dancing thought...ch-ch-DELETED! :) Love ya!
Oh sorry! was that *pole* comment out loud? My bad...
Good luck Jared! I know he will totally rock, that's just who he is. And hang in there Mom, it doesn't last forever (or does it?)
Post a Comment