I haven't had anything going on, at least anything blog worthy. It's been baseball, softball, baseball. Oh yeah, and rain. I used to think that rain stopped baseball games....not so much. They will however, stop for lightning.
SO, I've been thinking, I need a vacation. At this point it could only be an over-niter. Does anyone have a fun suggestions for something close, fairly cheap, and over night? My marriage would thank you. Maybe the winning suggestion could babysit my kids...wouldn't that be a treat? j/k PLEASE....make suggestions. Even just for a fun date night....seriously, I'm desperate.
5 comments:
Rock climbing is way fun. Or just going to dinner, movie, and over to a motel. Marriage has to come first. I would babysit your kids for you! They would have fun over here!
Bring your kids over and get a room for the night. Rob and I do this every year for our anniversary. We always go to a nice dinner and usually here to a hotel here in the valley. It's fun and once your in the room, you can tell yourself you're in Hawaii (not that you care much at that point *h,he*...works for us!!!;) Bring the kids over here. Next Friday or Saturday?
I'll watch your kids too. Looks like you have a plethora of babysitters! :) How about getting rid of the kiddos and making your own get away at home? That is the most inexpensive thing I can think of.
Who out there has a cabin they would let Linda escape to for a night? I'd volunteer my parents 5th wheel, but that's not really a getaway...sorry.
We LOVE Park City or anywhere in Wasatch County, feels like a real getaway. Also, the ski resorts offer great deals on rooms in the off season. They may still be in season, though- check it out!
Post a Comment