A week end full of baseball. Games changed because of rain, and delays. We end up at a field for championship game with NO LIGHTS! We run out of daylight...game tied...game called in 6th inning....we split 1st and 2nd place trophies. I'm guessing the league is run by men.
Don't blog angry.....
6 comments:
Isn't tying better than losing? I think it would have been more upsetting if they were behind and then they called the game. :(
Men would have played in the dark.
Who splits 1st and 2nd place? Sounds like the league is run by WOMEN, not men. Men don't split the best in half. They should have decided the championship on who could pee the farthest.
Nate, the umps wouldn't let us play in the dark. Personally, I don't think the home plate ump saw the ball for the previous two innings based on his calls. That's my opinion...
Shelly, baseball moms don't want *try*. We want win/lose. :)
MC, There were varions suggestions, rock paper scissors, base running, ect. What kills me is that we knew we'd run out of daylight at the beginning of the game!
Big fat rip-off!!!
Blame it on the men. It's always their fault! And I really believe that women should organize the sports. They would go much more smoothly if men were only left to coach! That's it...just coach!
I am glad that Brinley plays soccer. Two 25 minute halves and that's it. No 9 innings. There is no way I could be a baseball mom so I take my hat off to you Linda!!
- Rekehl
Post a Comment