
In our last 3 games, Jared has been hit 4 times. For all my non-baseball understanding friends, when you get hit and it leaves a mark, they call it "getting tattooed". Nice. At least Jared pitches so he knows who to "thank" for his agony.

Proud mom waiting for the perfect shot.

I'm putting lots of pictures of my ubber-hot/single bro-in law(I'm just saying, he's single) so he can steal them off my blog. He didn't have his camera....so enjoy hee-hee-hee

Killing time with grandpa at the not even a little boring ceremony. ;)

BBF'S


I thought he graduated but then the guy said it was BS. (ha ha lame joke)

Congratulations Uncle Glenn!!
We love you!
5 comments:
You're shameless Linda. ;) And thanks for confirming my fears about putting my kids in sports...ouch!
Ha ha! I have to admit I laughed at the BS joke! And who is that smokin' hot brunette in the pink jacket standing next to your husband?!?! lol Did you realize that Jared is as tall as your bro-in-law? Scary!
I don't even see the blood spots caused by (and in the shape of) the strings of the ball in that tattoo. Tell Jared that is weak stuff.
I was going to make a joke about how I didn't know that sisters went to their brother's graduations...but you bought me Sun Tzu, so I'll count it.
Nate,
I don't remember being invited to go to your grad. Honestly, this was the first one I had been to. I thought they were too crowded. However, nice to see that gifts compensate!
I want to see he bruise that comes after the "tatoo"! Owie!
Ok, so ya, your brother in law is pretty cute...I mean if I were single and lived kitty corner from myself I would totally want to be set up! lol
Post a Comment