Tuesday, June 9, 2009

ode to school

Last week, J went to jr. high.
This week, J just teases Ty.
Today is day 2
which makes me a little blue
I need ideas to make the time fly.

3 months isn't so bad
as a mom, I should be glad (?)
What will be great
is soon we'll add Kate
and so much more fun to be had.

Summer vacation, at first, seems cool
maybe we'll go to the pool
until boredom sets in,
and prospects look grim
and then what looks good, surprisingly, is school.


Tomorrow....day 3...... :):):):):):):):[:):):)

4 comments:

Marianne said...

Wow, you have more and more talents every time I see you! Hang in there, it will get worse. :)

Shelley said...

I guess you could always do a family poetry session to kill some time? After all, their mother is a master poet...and she didn't even know it. Ha ha... Anyway, good luck and let me know if Tyler ever wants to come over and keep my "home 365 days of the year" little guys entertained! :)

Aimee said...

I'm with ya. I was kind of dreading having my kids home to fight, but so far we're doing okay. I've got bribery tactics going in full force!

Mia said...

I think you are the cleverest person I know. Cleverer than all the rest. The clevingist of all cleverers....