Tuesday, October 20, 2009

What's the matter with boys these days?!?!?

A few days ago, Katelyn informed me that a boy at school had his friend ask Katelyn if she would "go out " with him, to which she replied "no, I don't go out with boys." (whew!) So, today the same boys' friend came up and said, "are you sure you won't go out with him?" She said no. So then the friend says, "would you kiss him?" (in my head I said WTH..eck?!?!?) She said no! THEN he said "what about a hug?" She said no AGAIN and he walked away.

I have given Jared an assignment to watch out for these boys and do the appropriate big brotherly thing. (whatever that may be)

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Way to go Katelyn!

Dad said...

Wow, I knew Katelyn would eventually have to beat off the boys with a big stick...but this soon? I had no idea some boys could be so relentless. All Jared will have to do is look down on them with a frowny face and they'll run away like scared little puppies. (Lucky girl to have such a cool big bro)

Dad said...

P.S. last post was from Marianne, not "Dad". I keep forgetting to change that on my Dad's computer! :(

Jenni said...

Good thing she has a big brother to watch out for her. I got to take care of myself and then be the "big brother" to my two younger siblings. So glad I had a boy first! Good lick Katelyn! Good thing Jared is your big brother!!!