Monday, October 5, 2009

Ya' gotta' love 'em....right?

Ever had one of those days? (he knows he's in trouble) ( I think he's saying, "save me, my mom is crazy!")


Jason's new favorite "naughty" is to play "monkey bars" on Katelyn's bed. It really is kind of funny, however, the bars aren't that strong. It's the kind of thing you catch you kid doing and take a picture, then forbid them to ever do it again.....ya right.

5 comments:

Nate said...

One time Heidi caught Austin after he fished his karate belt through an A/C vent on the ceiling and was swinging back and forth off of his top bunk.

I don't know how that thing stayed in under his weight, but that could have been bad (8-10ft drop with a blunt metal object landing on you).

...but since nothing happened, its all just a funny story.

Mia said...

He is the cutest! And, may I say, you are BEAUTIFUL! Do you get how AWESOME your hair is, for example?! And your bright blue, blue eyes?

I think I'm in love :)

Linda Barton said...

Wow Lorenne, you made my day! My secret for the bright blue eyes is lancome sparkly brownish copper eye shadow. It's amazing, I can't believe the difference it makes.

Thanks for the compliments, I always need to hear it. You are a great friend and it was great to catch up with you the other day.

Carrie said...

kids! anyway can you ever be really mad at him, he is so stinkin' cute.

Marianne said...

He's so cute! He cracks me up. Send him over to my house to hang with his 'monkey-like' friend Ty!