I am having a difficult time trying to figure out what to do for the Sacrament Christmas program this year. Last year, I was smart and had Brent write it. I don't think I can ask him two times in a row, right? So I am shouting out to the blog world for any links to fun ideas or anything you may have seen/done and enjoyed. Thanks for any help, if it comes down to it, I could just stand up there and sing something which wouldn't be pretty......trust me.
5 comments:
Time to use the internet, Google it. There are a million ideas out there, hopefully something will spark your interest. (P.S. I am all for letting the Primary kids sing a lot of songs! Last year they knew almost every Christmas song in the CS)
I know whatever you come up with will be awesome! I like your idea about having people read stories/testimonies/poems about Christ and set it to music. We could have someone from each age group say something...including a simple testimony from a Primary child about Christ. That would actually be an awesome way to end the program. Good luck and let me know if I can do anything.
lots of songs are good, also if you let us know soon, I am sure primary would love participate.
(marianne did an awesome job teaching them a lot of the christmas songs)
One year my ward's program consisted of all the hymns in the hymn book- in order! They had different groups singing/ arrangements/instrumental and the congregation sang 1 or 2- they mixed it up and I really like the result!
I don't like any of these answers more than...just have Brent write it.
This can get done with minimal effort on your part (maybe two or three times). And let's face it, he's the man and will do a good job.
Post a Comment