I saw this on a friends blog and decided to try it for myself...so here goes.
I confess:
- I watch too much tv
-I started painting my family room 9 months ago and haven't finished yet
-I don't want to finish, I don't know if I like the color I picked
-on a bad day, I can drink a 12 pack of diet coke all by myself
-on a good day, I can drink a 12 pack of diet coke all by myself
-I can't say no to my kids when they look at me with their big blue eyes
-I don't want to say no
-I bite my fingernails
-take-out makes me happy
-sometimes I drive Tyler to the bus stop at the end of my street
-I will do ANYTHING to get out of doing the dishes....anything
-I don't care if my kids have messy rooms
-it makes me nervous to kneel down for prayers by my bed in the dark (seriously, what if there are spiders under my bed...or snakes)
-I stay up too late
-I sleep in too late
Well, I tried to make it interesting, not sure if I succeeded. But, maybe I can sleep now. (if I am lucky)
10 comments:
Ha ha! I love you diet coke confession especially. I think if that's all that you have a hard time with, you're pretty lucky. And maybe you can do what I do...kneel IN your bed, just in case there is someone under the bed who is going to reach out and grab your leg. :)
lol about the prayers. I am the same way. I ususally do the "stick my rear up in the air" kneel in my bed. It may not be the most reverent position, but the Boogie man under my bed hasn't got me yet! lol
I love the Diet Coke confession. If you changed it to Cherry Coke, it would totally describe me:) I understand about the prayers, I like Jill's idea. You're awesome!
I love confessionals - they make me feel like I'm not the only one. However, I'm too scared to tear down my walls to write a confessional!
Oh my word, I love this post!
It's so nice to see you have some of the same confessions I have. I am seriously addicted to coke zero. The first sip makes my eyes roll in the back of my head it tastes so good. I am sooo going to do this. Confession is good for the soul right?
If you ever need a "drinking buddy" I'm there for you!
Maybe you need to finish your 12 pack before 4p.m., so you can sleep at night!!!
Now I know who to come to for an emergency D.C. fix! And you told me that Lynette Rich is the one who's always stocked up!!! (I promise I won't raid your stash...). I am the worst "kneeler to pray" at night. It's something I should work on. But on the plus side, I've never had to think about the boogyman under my bed. I confess, I should work on that...
Brooke, If you don't drink much carbonated brown drink you don't realize the numbing affect it has on you. It doesn't keep you awake like it once did. (dang it)
i also loved the eyes roll to the back of your head Kersten!
And I always need a drinking buddy Shauna.
I share my DC, anyone is welcome and never judged in my fridge :) and it's comforting to know I am not the only one with irrational fears.
you are awesome, I will bring more if 12 cans is not enough on the really really good or bad days.
Post a Comment