Random thoughts that I have been having lately....
-why do people say "I slept like a baby" I've had babies, they don't sleep well.
-what is the smell coming from my boys' room?
-I always have a lot of laundry
-I don't enjoy housework
-I will stop procrastinating....tomorrow
-eclairs are delicious, especially from Kneaders
-how do Tyler's socks get holes in them after wearing them once?
-I like the new law in Arizona...we need it here.
-I am tired of snow...and rain
-I need to trim my bangs
-will Jared's feet ever stop growing?
-I have great friends
-my husband is amazing
That's all for now, I hope you enjoyed a sneak peak into my mind :)
2 comments:
Thanks for the post! How are you? What is the new AZ law? I will have to google it.....
I hate that "slept like a baby" comment. My babies only slept for 2 hours and then wanted to eat! Maybe Jared's growing stinky feet are wearing out Tyler's socks (hence the holes). Perhaps tomorrow (after a good night's sleep) you should trim your bangs while eating eclairs, sitting on the running dryer, while talking to your friend on facebook and your hubby on the phone!! (That sounds like a productive day to me!)
Post a Comment