Tomorrow is finally the funeral for Brent's granny. They had a lot of out of town people flying in so it was postponed a bit. I don't love funerals. I hate public crying(just for myself...you cry all you want) I figure if I am a mess I can't help someone who may need help. It's also nice to be in the "in-law" category. When my grandma or grandpa passes I know it will be more difficult.
I am trying to come up with a few goals I want to accomplish this year. I used to love resolutions. I think I out grew the need for them. Or maybe I just changed my focus, I try every day to be a little better. Some days I fail, sometimes I do okay.
Random: my left eyebrow is falling out. I thought it may be my thyroid...it isn't. My Dr. said it is stress. Brilliant...(sarcasm keys typing) how do I change that other than a good eyebrow pencil. It's a good thing that I have relied on my inner beauty for so long otherwise it may bug me. (and bangs) I wished that getting old didn't mean falling apart. I could do without that.
I miss my husband. Life is so loud that I barely get to talk to him anymore. I hope when things quiet down he still wants to talk to me.
Jared asked a girl to a dance, we are waiting for a reply. She wants to do something to his room which is good news for me cuz he finally has motivation to clean it. Hey, I'll take it where ever I can. Also, baseball started last night. we actually had a few months off this year which was nice.
Katelyn is still perfect. She got a cell phone for Christmas and was completely delighted!
Ty and Jason are still Ty and Jason. Except we skipped right over the terrible two's to the terrible three's. So...that's fun. (sarcasm keys are typing again)
Anyway, when I come up with my list of the 10 things I want to accomplish this year I will post it. Until then, I guess you will have to wait on pins and needles :)
4 comments:
I feel the same about the public crying thing. Not a big fan. I would rather comfort than be comforted, too. The eyebrow situation sounds strange. Can you de-stress yourself and have those eyebrow hairs grow back? When I was younger I had a small area on my scalp (nickle sized)where the hairs fell out. I was given a cream to put on the bald area. The hair grew back. Wonder if that cream could be used for you....Also, you need to create some quiet time for you and the hubby! Don't let the chaos of life get in the way of you two really talking to one another. I think husband-wife communication is critical. Thanks for the post. Glad to hear from you. I will check back for your "ten things". Have a terrific day.
Oh, and sorry to hear about your Granny passing. Hope you and your family feel comfort and peace during this time.
Is Jason shaving your eyebrow off when you're sleeping? (just wondering...) :)
I've not heard before that stress can make your hair or eyebrows fall out! Stress stinks. I think if you have stress something positive should happen to counter balance it!
Post a Comment