My 8 year old's BFF is his 17 year old brother. I wished I took a picture of the things that happened tonight.
Tyler came out in some basketball shorts that used to be Jared's. They were a little big on him but if it used to be Jared's it's all good. Jared said, "hey, those are my John Stockton shorts" (meaning they would fit small and tight.)Next thing I know Jared is wearing the little shorts and Tyler is wearing the shorts Jared had on before. Jared was getting ready for an ice bath so it was time to trade back the shorts. Jared had sliding shorts on so he was going to just drop trou and asked Tyler, "what do you have on under your shorts?" Tyler paused and said," underwear.....and I think we all know what's under that." ....(sigh)He's 8.
After Jared was out of the ice bath, he asked Tyler if he wanted to get in. I jokingly said,"Ty, do you want to take a bath with Jared." He shook His little head, put his hand over his eyes and said, "mom, you don't know me at all." He can keep a straight face and be so funny...I love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment