Sunday, March 25, 2012

A day of Jared...




Saturday, our day started out picking up Jared's date to head with the fam up to Spring Mobile park. Herriman and Riverton played teach other. It was nice to sit in the sun, also, my nephew plays for Herriman so I got to see my sister. The little boys played with cousins and Katelyn and Sadie had been friends last year and had fun with each other. After the game we took Sadie home, and hustled home where Jared was getting ready for prom. It was a fun day. Jared had a blast on his date. Thanks always to my friend Lisl who made the corsage. She is amazing!
At the end of the week I am putting Jared on a bus to Anaheim, CA for a baseball tournament with the High School. I wished so badly that we could go (stupid budget!) but he's nearly 18 so I guess he's a big boy now. They are going for 10 days. (sigh) It will be a great experience for him, but we'll miss him. maybe I'll clean his room while he's gone......with a shovel.