Thursday, September 25, 2008

Pick up lines from Jared!!!

I thought this was "blog-worthy"...you decide.
Jared was telling me about a book called "pick-up lines that don't work". Here are a few funny ones:

-Do you believe in love at first sight? Or should I walk by again?

-If you were a sandwich from McDonalds, you'd be McGorgeous.

-I tried to say something nice about you for every star in the sky, but then I ran out of stars.

-Aren't you tired? Because you've been running through my mind all day.

-Life without you is like a broken pencil...........pointless

-I lost my phone number, can I have yours?

-I lost my library card, but can I check you out?

-Hey angel, hope you didn't hurt yourself falling from heaven.

-Guy: Can you hold something for me?
Girl: Sure
(Guy grabs girl's hand)
Guy: Thanks

-If I was a lamp, would you turn me on?

-You're like the sun because you brighten my day.

-Are you here to give me a ticket? Because you've got fine written all over you.

I don't know about you, but I'm glad I'm not dating anymore!

2 comments:

Shelley said...

He he...I may have to use some of these! ;)

Elizabeth said...

Scott's favorite pick-up line is "Hey, Baby! Do you believe in the hereafter? Then you know what I'm here after!"

It's a good thing we were already married BEFORE he used this one on me!