So, I am finally a blogger. Here I go.
We are an average family with a crazy life filled with chaos and mayhem. With 3 boys and just 1 girl, Katelyn and I are seriously out numbered. But I am finding out that a house full of boys isn't too bad. For example, the other day Tyler yelled from the bathroom "MOM!!!!!!! I accidently dropped my underwear in the toilet!!" Hmmm. 'How did that happed?" I asked. "I don't know. I was trying to put them on and they just fell in the toilet." I started to hurry to the bathroom. "did you flush them down the toilet?" "No" He said "I just grabbed them out!!!" Whew. Now here's my point. If by chance a girl dropped her underwear in the toilet she would scream really loud and NEVER would she grab them out. I'm glad he took care of that by himself.
2 comments:
Hey, I love that story! Your cute blog is coming! I want to hear some more of your hilarious stuff.
I definitely need more boys around here. Awesome blog.
Post a Comment