Tyler is going to 2 preschools this year. One for Tyler... one for mommy.(j/k) Anyways, we have always known that he was a big kid in a little body.. I am continually realizing this with his "Tylerisms". One time he was playing the Wii and he said "this guy is my arch nemesis". Brent and I laughed sooo hard! Once in a very serious voice he said "I find that very interesting". Today he came up to me and said "mom, look! this is fabulous!" Or one day he was practicing how to say ridiculous. I can't even imitate it...but too funny.
I could go on and on. Each and every time he takes off his shirt, he arches his back as far as he can and pounds his chest like a gorilla. A few months ago, He jumped off of the counter. I started to yell at him saying "Ty, if you do that again, I am going to spank you." He was walking away from me but he bent forward, looked at me from between his legs and while laughing said "spank me now"! My personal favorite was when he said "Abso-freakin-lutly".
He doesn't seem to have the vocabulary of a preschooler or have a 4 year olds' taste in music. On sunday I told Ty that we were singing his favorite song in sacrament meeting and he said "Saints of Los Angeles by Montley Crew"? It was actually I am a Child Of God.
One thing is for certain. Life would be boring without our Ty Ty.
5 comments:
Isn't it funny how much the little guys can pick up? I am constantly amazed at what they say sometimes...and it reminds me to be careful what I say!
I love it! Ty is the most awesome little man. My personal favorite is that he has a "ham" sandwich for lunch every day. Ham that's really turkey. I hope his head doesn't explode the day he figures it out! :)
Too cute! I miss driving him home from pre-school and just listening to him and Eric "chit-chattin'". He's a pretty funny kid!
Hey Linda - glad to have you blog snooping on mine. Tyler is a hoot. I just love the things they say. I wish they would stay cute forever!!
Hey Linda, I'm glad you're blogging now, too! I didn't realize that Tyler was such a genius! He didn't talk much back in the nursery days... he was holding out on us!
Post a Comment