
Yeah! I finally updated my blog! Surprisingly, it wasn't hard at all. I was so geeked out excited, I had to blog about it. It reminds me of the post I saw:
Blogging
Never before have so many poeple with so little to say said so much to so few.
(thanks Vader!)
10 comments:
Looks great...I love those colors! :)
They got that picture of of despair.com. You should check out the other stuff (look at the 'demotivators (by name)' tab)...it is hilarious.
http://www.despair.com/wishes.html
http://www.despair.com/bitterness.html
These are my favorites.
Very cute! I love polk-a-dots! Blogging is a great thing, I know I have really enjoyed it. We all get to know each other on a level that we wouldn't have if it weren't for blogging. Plus, this is how I keep a journal now too!
Love the new look! I get borded with my so I change it often. It is kinda fun!
Cute, looks just like you. My blog is pretty boring - just plain old white, which I guess kinda makes it different. I've decided to keep it simple because it's just more decisions and choices I have to make and I have enough of those to do every day...
- Rekehl
Nate,
I spent some time on despair.com.....funny! I had too many favorites to pick just one.
I know...a while back I wanted to buy one for my desk, but I couldn't choose one.
You can buy calendars for people and pick 12...that might be the right idea.
I am so honored that you get this. I think I might have offended some people. I only got a few comments when I posted it. You have to always laugh at yourself.
You are awesome.
Love the background
I am so honored that you get this. I think I might have offended some people. I only got a few comments when I posted it. You have to always laugh at yourself.
You are awesome.
Love the background
Post a Comment