2

Jason turned 2 today. Yeah! He had fun tearing wrapping paper, eating cake, blowing out candles and he especially loved his balloons. It's such a precious age, I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world!~
Grandma and Grandpa Barton made this cool toy that spins, Jason played with it for ever. He got a wagon, some sand toys, trucks, clothes and other cool stuff.
We love you Jason!
8 comments:
He's so darling! Happy birthday big boy! (BTW what are you doing up blogging at 3:02am?)
Insomnia is right! How do you function? (Ok, I know I don't go to bed much earlier). ;) I can't believe he's 2 already! It just seems like yesterday that he was born. He's getting so big!
He's two! Wow, that seems unreal. Happy Birthday to Jason! You are such a cute boy.
I can't believe he is two already! How time flies! Happy birthday Jason!
Happy Birthday little cutie!
Jason is a doll, I hope he had a great birthday. I snuck into nursery yesterday and got to play a fun game of catch with him. He is a blast. He also played a running game, back and forth across the room giving my fives or knuckles. Boys are fun, who knew?
What a sweetie. I am so glad you stopped me after church on Sunday and had Jason sing me his song. It made my day!!
I can't believe he is two already. Wow. Linda, you have the most beautiful little family. Your children are absolutely gorgeous. Happy b-day Jason!!!
Post a Comment