My boys have been playing play station 2 to pass the boredom. On a baseball game, when you hit a home run, the crowd cheers and the announcer says "You can kiss that baby goodbye!" Well, Ty hit a home run and started saying " I'll kiss ya later baby!"
Which also reminded me of a funny Ty thing. When he was 3 he'd sing "Tyler, pyler, pumkin pie, kissed the girls and made 'em.....Happy!"
Represent! (fist bumps chest) ...er something
6 comments:
I think it's hilarious when little kids use phrases like that...especially when you think they shouldn't know how to use them appropriately, and they do.
He's so handsome. I hope you're saving him for one of my girls. :)
Tyler rocks. He is such a cutie, I mean such a cool dude.
You could write a whole book of Tyler-isms and make big bucks! Like a Chicken Soup for the Soul— "Tyler's Smylers"... Just think of the possibilities....
K, I don't know what Bigguns is, but next time I see you remind me to tell you the story of Aubree's therapy ball, made by Bigguns. (And Matt's search on the internet for Bigguns Balls.)
Aimee,
Biggun' is Jared's nickname. Partly because he is ginormous, partly because he pitches and he has a "big gun" (he throws hard) Do you have insomnia, too?
Post a Comment