My little bro Nate is coming to visit this weekend. It's been too long since I have seen him. He lives in Texas (Hook 'em Horns!) and has an amazing wife and two kids. I look forward to visiting with him because we always have great talks. He's a smart and funny guy and I wished he lived closer so we could see each other more. This picture is way old, it was at his wedding with my dad. (not that he married my dad, the pic is him and my dad :] ) ( I could have re-worded that but I thought it came out funny) I know he reads my blog so this post is mostly for him. YEAH!!!! MY BROTHER IS COMING!!!! Love ya Nate!
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Santa is coming....oh wait, it's my brother!
My little bro Nate is coming to visit this weekend. It's been too long since I have seen him. He lives in Texas (Hook 'em Horns!) and has an amazing wife and two kids. I look forward to visiting with him because we always have great talks. He's a smart and funny guy and I wished he lived closer so we could see each other more. This picture is way old, it was at his wedding with my dad. (not that he married my dad, the pic is him and my dad :] ) ( I could have re-worded that but I thought it came out funny) I know he reads my blog so this post is mostly for him. YEAH!!!! MY BROTHER IS COMING!!!! Love ya Nate!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How fun! I believe he is a funny guy...he always seems to leave the best comments on your blog, (besides me of course!) :)
Yeah, Nate is awesome and sexy. I can't think of anything better than spending even one minute with him.
I would just like to go on record by saying that yes, most men named Nate are awesome and sexy. (I am not biased) :) So glad you could get to see him again!
Post a Comment