Thursday, September 17, 2009

..who's the bravest one of all?


Tyler had his first loose tooth. He was so excited to have the tooth fairy come that he wanted to pull out his own tooth. I decided to go along with it and tied dental floss around it. He yanked one time and the floss slipped off. I tied it back on again and with one giant tug, it came out! A look of sheer panic/excitement came over his face when he realized what had happened. He is my first kid to have the guts to yank his own tooth out! I always knew he was tough. (I hope the tooth fairy remembers to come tonight, I'll admit that in the past she has forgotten)

3 comments:

Shelley said...

Yay Tyler! Losing teeth can be traumatic. I hated each and every one. And I was NEVER brave enough to pull out my own teeth.

Marianne said...

Wow! He is the bravest of all! I hope the tooth fairy brings him something *awesome* for his sheer determination.

Jill said...

ewww..that gave me the willies! I try to make my kids pull out their own teeth, but I'll be darned if I do it for them. We usually just wait until the poor tooth is gray and a slight gust of wind carries it off. :-)