I copied this from a friends blog, (no that isn't my first truth)
1. I love make-up... Lancome's gift with purchase is the best. I will call all the major stores to see "who has the gift" so I can get it. (Purchase with purchase is great too! All my cute church bags are from Lancome)
2. I always wanted six kids. (until I had one....now I'm not too sure)
3. Every day I am scared that my daughter will make the same mistakes I did in Jr. High.
4. My favorite food is ice cream. Sometimes I have it for lunch because hey, I'm an adult...I can choose my own lunch now.
5. I love to run on my treadmill. (which helps with my ice cream problem...a little)
6. One of my biggest fears is finding out that I could have helped someone if I hadn't ignored a prompting from the Holy Ghost.
7. I adore my husband. He has never let me down and I feel lucky every day to be married to him.
8. I wish I knew more about computers.
9. At this moment you could eat off of my kitchen floor. Not because it is spotless, but because I think you could find pieces of a whole meal on it. :-/
10. If I were playing "truth or dare", I'd rather pick "dare".
4 comments:
I agree...ice cream is one of the very best foods out there. It always sounds good!
Ha ha! I laughed out loud at your "eating off the kitchen floor" one! That's pretty funny. I think I knew all these things about you, except for the "dare" part. Hmmm...
So you're the adventurous, daring type! (I was too, before my little disability.) That was fun to get to learn more about Linda. Love it!
Awesome list! Love the kitchen floor comment. You are a riot. And I always knew you were the daredevil type.
Post a Comment