
I love Christmas, I don't love putting up and taking down the tree. The kids did the ornaments, so I still have some "unclumping" to do. My favorite part of the evening was when I was so sick of ball ornaments that I decided to get artistic and throw them at the tree like little baseballs. It looked cute so I left them where they landed. BTW, I only broke one. Now onto the wrapping and to try to finish shopping. Fun, fun, fun!
2 comments:
So you fooled us all with the last Christmas post! I'm glad to know I am not the only one with not a single present wrapped. :) And good thing you didn't have Jared throw all of the ornaments...because I am sure more than one would have been broken!
Your treat is really beautiful! I love artistic Christmas trees. The purple looks awesome!
Post a Comment