Today was the second part of the Christmas program that I have been obsessing about for months. Last week, Brent spoke about the Prophet Joseph Smith and another speaker spoke about the atonement. I wonder sometimes if my husband knew the prophet because his testimony is like none I have heard before. I love to hear him speak, he always does a great job. Also, we were lucky enough to have some of our family come to hear him too. I love that our families live close to us, especially around the holidays. It means a lot to me to have their support on the little things....thanks fam! I look forward to our Christmas traditions around Christmas Eve.
This week was my turn to speak a little. Also, the choir sang beautifully. When I was a kid, I dreaded the ward choir singing. Our choir is the best!!!
All-in-all, I was happy with the turn out and grateful for the many people who helped make it a great program.
Merry Christmas, my friends. I love you all and hope your holidays are happy and safe. :)
5 comments:
It was an awesome program! Thanks for all your hard work. You did great!
It was really beautiful and inspired. Thanks for all your hard work! And Merry Christmas to you!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Do you mean your Nirvana-inspired program? The ward choir is always better when they are singing "smells like teen spirit."
It was great!!! I have to side with Nate on this one though. For the next program. Maybe even a little Linkin Park. Just maybe not in the chapel would be wse. :)
Post a Comment