Now that Christmas is over I guess it's time to focus on a new project. So, I am asking .....what do we do now? New Years Resolutions... have another baby (j/k lol) ....what do you suggest?
I love the beginning of a new year. It's like a fresh start and a way to put the past behind you. So, I am curious, what are your new year's resolutions, or do you even have any....and what should mine be?
Happy New Year! (maybe I should try setting a goal to get to bed at a decent hour?)
7 comments:
Even if you don't have another baby, you just might have fun 'going through the motions'!
A suggestion is to get your pictures/scrapbooks organized, or worked on. Or you could work on cleaning out/organizing your computer.
Yeah, a baby sounds great! For us both. Let's do it! I mean... that sounded kinda bad. Yes, we should both conceive a baby. That would be fun! Two little girls playing together while Trev and Tyler play together. Ready, set, go!!!! ;)
karate ??
No more 3:30am blogging? I like the baby idea, we need a little girl Barton for my Tyler to marry.
Hope your New Year is great. Wishing you all the best in 2010, and no suggestions for resolutions from me. I have found it best to recommit to "trying harder to be a little better" at a lot of things. Constant improvement = constant progression, right? Oh and by the way, I really love your profile picture.
WHAT?!!? You're awake at 3:37 a.m.? What's going on with you?!? How exactly are you functioning? Don't you get up at like 5:30 a.m.?
I think you should come over to my house and help me organize my closets and cupboards. Call before you come. :)
Post a Comment