Friday, January 8, 2010

Christmas jammies

Every year my mom makes pajamas for all of the grand kids for Christmas. This year all the kids were here except 3 (1 newborn, 2 out of town) I always love getting together on Christmas Eve with our family. We feel so blessed to have family close by that we like to spend time with. :)

Someday I might blog about Christmas....we had a great one!

2 comments:

Nate said...

Isn't it sad that the 2 kids out of town would have made that picture 10x better...the awesomeness scale would be off the chart.

Mom sent me ours so that our kids could open them on Christmas eve. It's funny how excited they get over them.

Mia said...

She MAKES pajamas for ALL the grandkids?!? Whoa. She's my hero. I can't imagine under what circumstances I would be able to pull that one off!