
I walked into Jason's room to get him up for the day and he proudly shows me his arrangement of animals and HSM pillow. Really, he only has one sister but it is enough to bring out his "girly" side. (sigh) At least I have seen him take down Tyler, so I know he has it in him....
4 comments:
He is so happy! What a doll!!!! That is really cute, he had to make sure all his animals were happy!
He is one handsome little guy! Truly a dream. You must have so much fun with him. Happy Wednesday to you.
Hey, my son just tried out for HSM -- it's the musical his jr high (and ours) is doing. Maybe he just wants to sing and act someday.
wait...are stuffed animals girly??? I think it's adorable! Ok, so the pink pillow is a little girly, but HSM isn't. Getcha head in the game Linda! What's more manly then singing/dancing Basket Ball players?? Floats my boat for sure. :-)
Post a Comment