Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Build a fotrune.....I mean a Bear



Tyler got an Alvin, from yeah, the chipmunks. It has a cute sound that sings a song...love it!
Jason was a little scared of the blower....thank Heaven for Katelyn!
Jason loves the girls...
Baths for all the animals I will allow in my home.

Jason is filling up his horse. (which didn't make the pics I guess)
I only wish I thought of this! Luckily my boys like the animals more than accessories or it would have exceeded our gift cards.
Thanks to Aunt Cheryl (Brent's sis) for $100 in gift cards to Build a Bear! The kids had a blast. They got a little car too that fits the animals. It was a fun day.

6 comments:

Marianne said...

I think it's great that you all went as a family. What a nice Christmas present.

Jenni said...

That's so cute! My MIL has a tradition of getting each of the grandkids Build A Bears when they are like 2 or so. They are so cute but definately expensive! Looks like a fun day!!!

Unknown said...

Yeah for gift cards to Build a Bear! It is such a fun place and the kids love it, but it is a bit pricey. I'm glad your family had fun! :)

Alyssa said...

What fun! Loved the pictures. Hope you are enjoying the New Year.

Heather said...

How fun to see your kids! That's the only time we go to BABW, is if we have gift cards! $$$

Carrie said...

love that place, I am going to be sad when my girls out grow it