Am I the only one dying to open the windows and air out the house, send the kids out to play in the back yard, tired of runny noses and cabin fever?!?!?!?!
What is it about the Spring that makes people feel good? Usually spring comes early for us because we head to St. George for a baseball tourny in Feb. This year is different. Jared is trying out for High School baseball and we have no St. George plans...(sigh)
....I will just start thinking warm thoughts.....
5 comments:
I'm so with you. I actually opened up my windows the other day for a few minutes, until I realized that the air outside was probably worse.
Emma went outside the other day and played soccer in the back yard. I thought good for her, she is not going to let the cold keep her in. I walked outside for about a minute and then came back in to hibernate.
What are you trying to do...heat the outside? ;) Time for a Cafe Rio run.
Yeah, I could use a little spring in my life too...:)
Dont know what you're talking about...it was 60+ degrees here all week last week. Heehehee.
Post a Comment