Sometimes I wonder ...am I the only one?
Am I the only one who:
-wonders why they fight their kids in sacrament meeting?
-wonders why they even came to church for the fight?
-is happy to drop said kids to primary/nursery?
-gets home from church and really needs a nap?
-naps too long but hurries to make dinner to not be late for the fireside?
-doesn't want to go to a fireside on sunday night?
-was soooo glad I went to said fireside.
-doesn't want to get out of bed monday morning.
-considers a shower "optional"?
-only wears make-up if it's "mandatory"?
-doesn't make my bed because really, what if I want a nap?
-wants ice cream 24/7?
-hates to do dishes?
-likes my kids music?
-blogs instead of getting my son out of his sister's "stuff"?
-loves 4 kids more than she ever knew was possible?
-(especially one of them ssshhh!!!)
(my kids all think they are the favorite)
-loves to serve left-overs for dinner?
-hates to eat left-overs for dinner?
-would rather skip dinner and have ice cream? (seriously, it's probably the same amount in calories right?)
-finds irony interesting?
-wonders at night what I could have done to be more productive that day?
-swears tomorrow will be different?
-tomorrow is never different?
-would rather watch iCarly than most other tv shows?
-loves a mischievous twinkle in little kids eyes?
-enjoys sarcastic banter with my teenagers?
Seems I could go on forever but I'll stop now....is it just me?
6 comments:
Nope. It is not just you! Happy Monday!
It is SOOOOOO not just you! :)
Yes, you're the only one.
(snicker, snicker!)
Wow, you did a great job explaining my life.:) And we should seriously get together for an iCarly marathon, I love that show too (and am surprised to admit it)!!!;o)
Ummm... I think this was my life last week. How did you know?
Loved that post. Totally relatable.
I'm going to check out iCarly now. Have you ever watched "I Survived?" Whoa.
Post a Comment