Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Day 8...or 9 I'm not sure

Day 8....or 9 I'm not sure:
I am starting to feel a little hopeless now, it's getting harder to think. I had this nice idea, "oh Yay! It's going to hit all of us at once...we'll be done in a week!" not so. We are getting ready for round 2. I guess maybe it's only fair, I don't think we've EVER been sick like this before.
.....oh ya, I have an appraisal at 9:30 tomorrow morning. I hope they don't dock you for smelliness. Pray for me. = (

6 comments:

Shelley said...

I'm sorry you are still in the trenches with this! Are you having your house appraised? I hope it's NOT for getting ready to move reasons...

Marianne said...

Oh no! I think you're really getting your house appraised so you can burn it (and all those pukeys) to the ground and collect insurance money! Yahtzee!!

Linda Barton said...

No, we're not moving, I like the burn it down idea! My sister is a mtg. broker and rates are soooo low, just a refinance.

Rekehl Johnson said...

I was wondering why Tyler hadn't been to preschool - I'm so sorry. I was hoping your family was on an awesome vacation - you'll need one after this. My husband can't "deal" with throw up so when it hits our house I'm on my own or else I clean up after Derek while he's cleaning up the kids...lucky me.

- Rekehl

Tammy said...

You need to go pamper yourself with a bubble bath and some chocolate covered cinnamon bears (that is, if they will stay down.)

Jill said...

I saw you at the ward party tonight so I am assuming that you guys are feeling better! I hate it when sickenss keeps going and going...I'm glad that you are on the upside!