Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I took one for the couch

Warning: This post contains a story about throw-up....

Several months ago we got a new couch. We wondered who would be the first to "break it in". Last night, Jason was sick and up all night. He gave no warning...although in hindsight he did have "that look" in his eyes. All of the sudden, he barfed all over, not the couch, ME! And I do mean all over! I jumped up and took him to the tile. After I calmed him down I proceeded to clean up the mess. To my surprise...the couch was spotless! Thanks Jason, our couch is still new. I am happy to take one for the couch but the carpet is on its own.

2 comments:

Shelley said...

It's amazing what you do in throw-up situations....just to save the couch, floor, bed, whatever. Hope he feels better soon!

Jill said...

I've said it once and I'll say it again...Motherhood is very glamourous!!! Gotta love the spew! I would MUCH rather clean myself up than the couch. :-)