Sunday, December 7, 2008

I wonder what Heaven looks like....

Ya' know how when the pukies have almost been through your entire family and you are completely sleep deprived you start to hallucinate? I will be checking in the morning if I actually blogged or not.
Being held hostage day 6: I have often prayed for death when I am sick but Tyler said the funniest thing this morning. After throwing up 10 times during the night he said, " Mom, I wonder what Heaven looks like." and I said "there's no throw-up, I think."
Remember the song I'm being eaten by a boa constrictor? I have a funny version about being covered slowly in throw-up....I know, I know I need fresh air. I have gotten hints of being sick but not full blown sick yet. It's down to me and Jared although, Jared just went to bed after being up with a tummy ache. (do 6'2" 180 lb 14 year olds have tummy's?)
If I don't die from exhaustion, I will post something non-throw-uppy later, I promise.
One last thing, I left the house for 22 min. to go get pedialite and Gatorade, sprite, crackers ect. When I returned...JASON HAD PUKED ON MY COUCH!!!!!! GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh dear, what can I do for you? and your couch? Call me for help.

Shelley said...

I agree, Heaven must not have pukies...they are no fun at all. Hang in there and let me know if you need a store run so no more furniture gets ruined!

Marianne said...

Hang in there Linda!

Linda Barton said...

Tyler just threw up again and in his maddest voice declared "I'm never eating again!!!!!" Ya', right.

Heather said...

Ohhhh... I'm so sorry! I hope you all get feeling better soon!

Jill said...

Soon this will be a distant (yet stinky) memory. Good times! I sorta hope I get that bug...think of the weight loss. ha ha

Elizabeth said...

Linda, you are a super-wonder-mom!!!

If someone would've told me BEFORE I had kids that one day, I would TRY to catch puke in my hands, I'd call them a liar to their face! I love it when my children are finally old enough to hit a bucket.