Monday, August 31, 2009

All Aborad???


*warning: If you have an aversion to potty stories, please skip this post.

Tonight, Jason went to the bathroom door and said "Jason see bathroom."
I asked if he wanted to go potty to which he excitedly replied yes.
I put him on the potty and began saying the encouraging things a mom says when her boy is on the potty. He started in a quiet voice saying, "Come on.....come out...." which led to a louder "COME OUT.....COME OUT!!!!" It was so cute to see him screaming to his little self so naturally, I called Brent to come watch. After a few minutes of "trying" he looked up at me with his big blue eyes and said, "I done ....it broken."
So, maybe soon we will be on the *potty train*, but not today.

Hopefully, he will want to try 7 times a day (I am typing with the sarcasm keys)

6 comments:

Shelley said...

Ah, such a lovely time in a mother's life. Maybe if you bribe him with a train, he will train for you! ;)

Marianne said...

That's funny, where did he get "it broken" from? I sure hope this is a prelude of good things to come!

Rekehl Johnson said...

Ahhhh memories. Just wait - one day he'll scream "the poop's coming, the poop's coming" as he runs to the bathroom.

- Rekehl

Jenni said...

How stinking cute is that!!! Love it!

Mike B said...

lol!!! How adorable is he???

Mike B said...

this is Jill not MIke..he wouldn't say something like "how adorable is he" and he rarely "lol's"