I am sorry about the lapse in blog posting. I was so sick last week, Brent took 2 days off work to help me with the kids.(Big thanks to Brent!) Laying around does have an upside, it gave me a chance to think about all of my blessings and all what I have to be thankful for. My favorite quote of the week came from Jared who said, "wow mom, you are really pale can you take me to Sports Authority?" Such sympathy and care, it was amazing! Thankfully I don't get sick often.
Now I am playing catch up with cleaning and laundry, just think, if it was already done what would I do today? I am lucky.
Speaking of lucky, last week Brent's dad fell 10 1/2 feet to a concrete floor. Some how he landed on his feet and fell sideways. The only problems are relatively minor compared to death or being broken all over. So we are thankful for our blessings.
No comments:
Post a Comment