Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Math, shmath

I have been trying to help Jared with his homework. I got a little cocky last year because I could do 7th grade algebra. This year has been a little harder. I must admit, 8th grade geometry is kickin' my butt! I don't understand it at all. In my defense, it has been 20 years since I did it, and I didn't understand it then either. My pride was getting the better of me. I've been trying to figure it out for 2 hours and I decided that it truly is better to be humble...so I quit.
I am excited for the long weekend. Does anyone have any fun ideas to occupy my kids so they don't kill each other?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm impressed that you could do
7th grade Algebra. After about
4th grade my kids are on their own!!

brees said...

Come to Mesquite with us this weekend.............

Tammy said...

Hey! I love reading your blog! Thanks for sending me the invite!