Monday, October 13, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things

WE WON< WE WON< WE WON!!!!
Did I mention we beat Bingam Saturday! It was a great game, it was 6-0. Jared did really well and Katelyn cheered her lungs out!
It's kind of sad, I have realized since I started blogging just how mundane my life is. Every day it's the same stuff. I'm not complaining, it's just become apparent that I don't have much to say.
So in order to keep my blog fun (for me) I am just going to have to be creative. Since it's my blog, I am going to tell some things you may not know about me.
-I finished High School early on home study because I was going to Beauty school. During "hair school" I wanted to quit but the song from Grease would run through my head...."Beauty school drop-out" So, I finished. I am so glad I didn't quit, I'm kind of embarrassed about the reason why.:)
-Brent and I grew up in the same ward. Not smart if you are looking to score big on wedding gifts. You need at least 2 wards to draw from. lol
-That is the first time I typed " lol". I might start using it more often.
-My favorite colors are purple, burgundy and navy blue (not all together).
-My favorite book is usually whatever I am reading at the moment. But I always like "the Screwtape Letters" by C.S. Lewis, Gifts of the Spirit by D. Crowther. Last year I read the Book of Mormon 4 times, this year I am only on my 2nd time. :(
-My favorite sport is whatever season it is. And my favorite teams are Jared's and Katelyn's.
-My favorite holiday is Christmas. I love how it puts more people in a good mood. I love the anticipation of Christmas morning, and seeing the kids happy unwrapping gifts.
-My favorite move is "Evita". Seriously....with Madonna. I've seen it probably over 150 times.
-When I grow up I want to be a fun Grandma and maybe teach Seminary.
-When I was little, I wanted to be a mom, a psychiatrist and for a little while I wanted to study paranormal psychology(now that just freaks me out).
-I love Riverton. I will probably always live here.
Okay, enough for now. I hope all my blog friends will share some stuff about them that I may not know.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fun blog! It's fun to learn more about you!! Holy cow on the Book of Mormon reading. You are awesome! I always enjoyed you gospel doctrine lessons because you had such a great knowledge of the scriptures. I need to be more like you!

brees said...

I remember watching Evita on VHS with your dad WAY too many times!

Shelley said...

Linda, you crack me up! I love how Marianne quoted you on her blog - about the boomerangs. It made me laugh all over again. And I got your message about the fridge, yes...I still would love it...and I can come get it from you SOON! I will call ya! :)

Elizabeth said...

Hey ~ I'm glad you didn't drop out of beauty school, too!

Keep posting! I miss our chit-chats!

Marianne said...

Hey, how come when I post to your blog it doesn't show up? I think you're secretly waiting for me to post so you can pounce and hit 'delete'! J/K I think I'm doing something wrong. Let's see if this one works. Funny how you posted the things about you the same time I did! You must have read my mind!