Thursday, October 9, 2008

My daughter, my pride, my joy, my saving grace

I need to go to Shelly's so she can help me get a purple silver and black blog page. (Go Riverton!!) Can you feel the excitement? 2 1/2 days 'till the big game. How am I suppose to sleep tonight?Hmmm.


Tonight we went to Training Table(mmmmm) with my mother in law. It was pretty fun even when Jason started to play the "I'll drop everything, you pick it up" game. It's great to be with and have fun with our family. They are nice people who know you and love you anyway.





During the night last night, Jason was screaming like crazy. I let him go for a minute then decided to get up and make him a bottle. It was 4:00 a.m. I went to the family room where Katelyn had the T.V. on and was making the bottle. I asked her what she was doing when she told me "mom, he started crying at 2:00 and so I brought him out here and watched signing time with him(his favorite show. sign language, music playing ect.). After it was over I made him a bottle and put him back to bed. He stayed for a little while and then started crying again. So I am going to try another bottle and put him back to bed" I asked her why she didn't wake up me or Brent and she said, "you were sick last night(a little nausea, not preg) and I knew dad had to drive all day so I thought I would take care of it myself." I almost started to cry! Can you believe how sweet and thoughtful she is? Jason is so close to her and will cuddle with her on the couch. I love seeing the bond they have. I am constantly reminded that I am a lucky mom. I have always said that everyone needs a Katelyn. Love ya' Kay-Kay!





Hey, Have you heard? Boomerangs are coming back! (For those of you who can't see me falling off my chair laughing hysterically, just understand that everything is funny when your exhausted!)

2 comments:

Shelley said...

What a cute sister! Ok, I am sold...I need to have at least one daughter and she better be just like Katelyn! :)

And - YES - come over and let's do your blog!!

Marianne said...

Oh my heck--I totally didn't get the boomerang joke for-e-ver. You are hilarious, I promise I'll try to not think so hard about jokes. I love Katelyn, she's so awesome. And you can tell her I said so.